AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025. AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025 is currently out. This information is for all UTME candidates who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University their first choice of institution and who have been long waiting to know when Alex Ekwueme Federal University’s management board will announce their post-screening form and date.
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025
The management board of Alex Ekwueme Federal University has officially announced the release of its post-UTME screening form for the 2024/2025 admission session. The cost of Alex Ekwueme Federal University UTME screening form for the 2024/2025 admission session.
The new structure of gaining admission into Alex Ekwueme Federal University does not required any other screening exams , but Jamb result with the least score of 170 and above depending on the choice of course
Alex Ekwueme Federal University will conduct candidate screening base on the candidate’s jamb score and grade in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
Check here for:
AE-FUNAI First/Second Semester Result Checker For Undergraduate
List of all Courses Offered in FUNAI & its Faculties
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University screening form is purchased, filled, applied and screened online, the screening is carried out via online by the school portal after candidate successful filling of the form and uploading of documents.
After candidates have been screened the school management informed the successful candidates for their admission through calls, SMS, and Email.
Eligibility for AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates must have Jamb score of 170 and above.
- Candidates must make the institute their first choice.
- Candidates interested in the form are to make a payment of #2,000.
- All candidates must have good grade in their 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
- All candidate must get all their documents ready.
Required Documents for AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form
- Coloured passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Retsult
- Examination number
- Password number
NOTE; All candidates must ensure that all the above requirements will be uploaded in the school portal online. And the above requirements are expected to be properly uploaded.
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form
1. Visit https://portal.funai.edu.ng/
2. Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
4. After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
How Screening is Carried out by the School administrative board
The school screening committee does not have a look at the face of any candidate before conducting his/her screening , every candidates is screened base on their Jamb scores and 0′ level grade.
This are the factor that give some candidates edge over the other, it can only be through candidates scoring 180 and above, and 0′ level grade.
The Alex Ekwueme Federal State University has cut off marks for all their courses, in each of their courses there are specified cut off marks needed from various candidates in their choice of courses for their admission.
NOTE; Admission in Alex Ekwueme Federal State University does not come by chance but by merit
Application Closing Date: yet to be announced.
For more update about Alex Ekwueme Federal State University screening form, cut off mark, new closing date and other information, keep following us and commenting below on what you wish to know about the school, we are always available to feed you with the information you desire.