Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. You can download Bowen University into your phone or computer. You can also print out as documents or reading handouts.
Do you want to score high in this year’s Bowen University post utme exam? If yes, download their past questions and start reading. You might want to ask, do BUI repeat past questions? The answer is yes. Most times they repeat questions from previous years exam. With the past questions, you’ll know the nature of the exam. The past questions will help you know how the exam will look like even before the actual exam day.
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any Bowen University Post UTME screening test exam, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
We have compiled this past utme questions for you. We solve the questions and provided accurate answers to help you while reading.
The cost of the newly compiled Post UTME Past Questions and Answers for Bowen University is N2,000 for each subjects combination.
For instance you are writing for Bowen University Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
Example of Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers on Physics
1. A boy runs 100 m due north and then 100 m due east. What is his displacement?
A. 200m 45oE
B. 10,000m 45oE
C. 200m 45oN
D. 100 2m 45oN
2. The speed of an air force jet was 400 m/s when it flew past an anti-aircraft gun. Calculate its distance from the gun 4 s later when the gun was fire
A. 100 m
B. 1600 m
D. 1600 km
3. A mango fruit dropped to the ground from the top of a tree 40 m tall. Find how long it takes the fruit to reach the ground if acceleration due to gravity g = 10 m/s2
A. 2 2 s
B. 80 s
C 4 s
D. 2 s
4. A 0.1-m long elastic band extends 5 mm when a load of 80 N is hung from its end Calculate the strain on the band
5. Which of the following statements describes what happened when an ice block that floats in a glass of water that is filled to the brim melts?
A. The level of the water remains the same.
B. There is a drop in the level of water in the glass due to condensation on its outside.
C.The water in the glass overflows
D. The water level drops because melted ice occupies less volume.
How to Get Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF
The cost of Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
- Have WhatsApp or email account for pdf file transfer
- Call, SMS us with (09026337386, 08069974110) or chat us via WhatsApp by clicking the WhatsApp icon displayed on your screen.
- Make payment of two thousand naira (#2,000) into the bank account bellow.
Account Name: Imoabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
What to do after Making Payment
- Call or snap the payment slip and send to us via WhatsApp for confirmation.
- Send your Email address (if you do not have a WhatsApp platform) for past question pdf file transfer.
- Send your school name
- Send our Exam name (Example; Post UTME, JAMB, WAEC, Nursing etc)
- Send your proposed Course of Study (Example; Medicine and Surgery, Nursing Science, Accounting etc)
Note; Our past question and answer pdf file can only be sent after payment is made.
8 Steps To Pass Post UTME With Ease And Successfully
In order for you to pass Post UTME there are steps you have to follow to aid your preparation and the points listed below are steps to prepare for Post UTME.
(1) Source For Past Questions of Your Chosen Institution:
This will give you a hint of how their questions are structured. And if you are smart enough, you will know which questions occur frequently. Any question you see that occurs frequently should be treated and mastered.
(2) Go Through UTME Past Questions:
Majority of the universities or Polytechnics may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from past UTME questions. It is now required of you to treat all UTME past questions for you to pass post-UTME successfully.
(3) Go Through Recommended Textbooks:
This is needed for you to understand some questions you might be having difficulty to answer. Once you are able to understand it, it has become part of you.
(4) Work On Your Speed and Accuracy:
You are going to be graded base on the number of questions you are able to answer and not the other way round. This means you must be fast and accurate. This is a competition and an opportunity to get your chosen course. You have thousands of people competing with you and you need to work your way out so as to be among those that will be offer admission.
(5) Have A Relatively Good O/level Result:
Sometimes, some institution might decide to have a screening exercise base on your O/level and UTME score. It may be graded 50/50, 60/40, 40/60 respectively for O/level and UTME score. If your O/level result isn’t too good, it will affect your overall grade.
(6) Stay Relaxed:
You should find a place close to the venue that you can sleep over before the day of the exam. You should avoid travelling down to the venue on that very day. Travelling to the venue on that day will increase your tension and affect your performance.
(7) Get To The Venue On Time:
Getting to the venue of the exam late is one of the reasons why students don’t pass Post UTME. Be punctual!
(8) Be Confident And Believe In Your Ability To Excel:
Many people have written the test and passed very well, so don’t allow fear to steal away your chance of gaining admission.
Study hard by crossing the t’s and dotting the I’s, this is your chance to gain admission into your desired institution and to study your chosen course.