List of Undergraduate Courses Offered in NDU. Niger Delta University also offers a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. This article will give you an overview of all courses offered at Niger Delta University for the undergraduate and admission process.
Nigerian state government owns and runs the Niger Delta University in Yenagoa (NDU).
The National Universities Commission (NUC) of Nigeria has formally authorized and/or recognized Niger Delta University, Yenagoa.
Are you interested in learning more about the Niger Delta University, Yenagoa (NDU) degree offerings? The list of excellent courses offered at Niger Delta University, Yenagoa, is provided below.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Crop & Soil Science
FACULTY OF ARTS
- English and Literary Studies
- History and Diplomacy
- Religious Studies
- Theatre Arts
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Medicine & Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Arts Education
- Educational Foundations
- Library & Information Science
- Science Education
- Social Science Education
- Vocational & Technical Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMETAL SCIENCES
- Environmental Management
- Fine & Applied Arts
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
FACULTY OF LAW
- Jurisprudence/Public Law
- Private & Property Law
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- Banking and Finance
- Office Information Management
FACULTY OF NURSING
- Community Health Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Maternal and Child Health Nursing
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
FACULTY OF PHARMACY
- Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Phamaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology & Biotechnology
- Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmacognosy & Herbal Medicine
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- Biological Science
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Requirements for Undergraduate Admission
Applicants must fulfill specific conditions in order to be admitted into an undergraduate course at Niger Delta University. These prerequisites consist of:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent, with a minimum of five credits earned in pertinent courses, including English Language and Mathematics.
Completing the prerequisites for the chosen course of study in each given subject.
Completion of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) given by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) with a competitive score.
Taking part in the LASU Post-UTME screening process, which determines whether an applicant is academically capable and suitable for the programme they have chosen.
Application Procedure for Courses at Niger Delta University
Applicants must follow the proper admissions procedure based on their preferred level of study in order to apply for a course at Niger Delta University.
- Candidates must participate in the JAMB UTME and receive a competitive score in order to be considered for undergraduate admission. Additionally, they have to pass the Niger Delta University Post-UTME screening process.
- Candidates must obtain and complete the Niger Delta University admission form in order to be admitted.
- They must submit the necessary paperwork, such as academic transcripts and recommendation letters. For some programs, additional entry exams or interviews may be necessary.