EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF. Are you looking for admission into Ekiti State University ? If YES, our past questions and answers is the best material for your outstanding score in the EKSU upcoming Post UTME exam. your success in Exams is our major priority, we have make effort to gather and compile all the EKSU past questions with well-arranged answers for you to easily have it download.
if you are about writing EKSU post-upcoming exam, we advise you to grasp this past Questions and Answers PDF now, read it, study it for a better preparation. Admission into EKSU is based on merit, and you will need to score high in their post utme exams for your name to be on the merit list. With our past questions and answers your name on the merit list is sure.
EKSU admission is very competitive and they only admit candidate with the highest scores. So, I recommend you to get the past questions and prepare for the exam. Also, the EKSU past questions and answers will help you to know the nature of the exam even before the actual exam day.
We have compiled up-to-date post EKSU past questions for you. We have added accurate answers to help you while reading.
Why You Need EKSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Our past questions and answers gives 100% hope for success in post utme exams
- Our past questions and answers gives you a clue on how the nature of the real exams looks like.
- Our past questions and answers boost your confident in exam hall.
- Our past questions and answers carries 70-90% of the questions in every post utme exams.
- Our past questions and answers comes with answers and solutions.
For instance you are writing for EKSU Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
NOTE; The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
How to EKSU Past Questions and Answers PDF
The cost of the newly updated EKSU post utme past question pdf file is 2,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 07061248865).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of EKSU Past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
EKSU Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for EKSU Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
Feel very free to ask us anything about past questions and answers via the whatsapp platform displayed on your screen.
The purchased EKSU Post UTME Past question and Answers will be uploaded immediately into your email address or your WhatsApp.
100% guaranteed. The material will help you to pass Post UTME.
All Courses Offered in EKSU
- ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH SERVICES
- ARABIC AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COOPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- CROP SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- CURRICULUM STUDIES
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND MECHANICAL AND AUTOMECHANIC TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND YORUBA
- EDUCATION FOUNDATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY WILDLIFE AND FISHERIES
- GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING SCIENCE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS /STATISTICS EDUCATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- PLANT SCIENCE AND FORESTRY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PURE CHEMISTRY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
- TOURISM STUDIES
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
8 Steps To Pass Post UTME With Ease And Successfully
In order for you to pass Post UTME there are steps you have to follow to aid your preparation and the points listed below are steps to prepare for Post UTME.
(1) Source For Past Questions of Your Chosen Institution:
This will give you a hint of how their questions are structured. And if you are smart enough, you will know which questions occur frequently. Any question you see that occurs frequently should be treated and mastered.
(2) Go Through UTME Past Questions:
Majority of the universities or Polytechnics may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from past UTME questions. It is now required of you to treat all UTME past questions for you to pass post-UTME successfully.
(3) Go Through Recommended Textbooks:
This is needed for you to understand some questions you might be having difficulty to answer. Once you are able to understand it, it has become part of you.
(4) Work On Your Speed and Accuracy:
You are going to be graded base on the number of questions you are able to answer and not the other way round. This means you must be fast and accurate. This is a competition and an opportunity to get your chosen course. You have thousands of people competing with you and you need to work your way out so as to be among those that will be offer admission.
(5) Have A Relatively Good O/level Result:
Sometimes, some institution might decide to have a screening exercise base on your O/level and UTME score. It may be graded 50/50, 60/40, 40/60 respectively for O/level and UTME score. If your O/level result isn’t too good, it will affect your overall grade.
(6) Stay Relaxed:
You should find a place close to the venue that you can sleep over before the day of the exam. You should avoid travelling down to the venue on that very day. Travelling to the venue on that day will increase your tension and affect your performance.
(7) Get To The Venue On Time:
Getting to the venue of the exam late is one of the reasons why students don’t pass Post UTME. Be punctual!
(8) Be Confident And Believe In Your Ability To Excel:
Many people have written the test and passed very well, so don’t allow fear to steal away your chance of gaining admission.
Study hard by crossing the t’s and dotting the I’s, this is your chance to gain admission into your desired institution and to study your chosen course.