EKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022. The Ekiti State University Post UTME Form you have been long waiting for is out, see how much the form is sold, how to make payment, how to apply, Eligibility, Requirements, Screening date and the closing date here and lot more.
The management board of Ekiti State University has officially announced the released of their post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 admission session. The cost of Ekiti State University post Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 admission session.
The new structure of gaining admission into Ekiti State University does not required any other screening exams , but Jamb result with the least score of 170 and above depending on the choice of course.
Ekiti State University will conduct candidates screening base on candidates jamb score and grade in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
The Ekiti State University screening form is purchased, filled, applied and screened online, the screening is carried out via online by the school portal after candidate successful filling of the form and uploading of documents.
After candidates have been screened the school management informed the successful candidates for their admission through call, SMS, Email.
Eligibility for Ekiti State University post Post UTME screening
- Candidates must have Jamb score of 170 and above.
- Candidates must make the institute their first choice..
- Candidates interested for the form are to make payment of #2,000.
- All candidates must have good grade in their 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
- All candidate must get all their documents ready.
The Required Documents for Ekiti State University Screening Form
- Coloured passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Retsult
- Examination number
- Password number
NOTE; All candidates must ensure that all the above requirements will be uploaded in the school portal through online. And the above requirements are expected to be properly uploaded.
How to Apply for Ekiti State University Screening Form
- Visit the portal via https://eksu.edu.ng
- u.ngClick on the Login Button and proceed to fill in your username and password.
- The Username is your Jamb Registration Number (For Example 32879213DS).
- The Password is your Jamb Number, here the last character must be removed (For Example 32879213D).
- If there is demand for an online payment, i will introduce the school portals to you for clarity, visit the school portals via https://eksu.edu.ng
- Finally you are expected to print the hard copy out.
How Screening is Carried out by the School administrative board
The school screening committee does not have a look at the face of any candidate before conducting his/her screening , every candidates is screened base on their Jamb scores and 0′ level grade.
This are the factor that give some candidates edge over the other, it can only be through candidates scoring 180 and above, and 0′ level grade.
The Ekiti State University has cut off marks for all their courses, in each of their courses there are specified cut off marks needed from various candidates in their choice of courses for their admission.
NOTE; Admission in Ekiti State University does not come by chance but by merit
Application Closing Date: yet to be announced.
For more update about Ekiti State University screening form, cut off mark, new closing date and other information, keep following us and commenting below on what you wish to know about the school, we are always available to feed you with the information you desire.