Federal Fire Service Recruitment Past Question and Answers. Get the best compiled Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment past questions with accurate answers here. Nigerian Fire service Recruitment past question and answers are well arranged up to date, and it is very easy to get here. Below is the few sample of the Nigerian Fire service Recruitment screening test past question and answers.
What you need to Know about Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment Screening Test
The subject focus for Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment screening test are English Language, Mathematics and General paper. Mathematics will be 25 questions, English Language will be 25 questions, and General paper will be 50 questions; The total number of questions will be 100, All questions are to be answered within 1(one) hour.
These are the areas most questions are set from, we will like you to treat these areas seriously
- Consonant sound
- Vowel sound
- Nearest in meaning
- Opposite in meaning
Sample of General Paper
The set questions in this part are current affairs. Below is the most repeated questions
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Most questions set in this part are;
- permutation and combination
- partial and impartial fractions
- mean, median, mode and range.
The Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment past question and answers is the means of excelling in your up coming recruitment screening test, It will also help you to know the nature of the exam.
The Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment past question and answers is available in PDF format. You can download it and print. You can also use the pdf on your mobile device or computer.
We have compiled up-to-date download Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment past questions pdf. We have added accurate answers to help you during preparation for your upcoming recruitment test.
Note: Our research found that Majority of the Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment screening test past questions are repeated.
The cost of the newly updated Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment screening test past questions is 2,000.00naira
Sample of Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment Past question and Answers
1. Which of these is not a road classification in Nigeria
- a) Trunk A
- b) Trunk B
- c) Trunk C
- d) Trunk D
2. The acronym for the equipment worn by an individual to prevent risk to health and safety is
- a) PHE
- b) PPE
- c) PPMC
- d) PSE
3. Safety helmets are worn to protect against
- a) Extremes of temperatures
- b) Falling objects
- c) Impacts with fixed objects
- d) A, B & C
4. The colour Blue in safety means
- a) Prohibited action
- b) Mandatory action
- c) Safe action
- d) Warning notice
5. The colour Green in safety can be used in
- a) Escape routes
- b) Emergency showers
- c) Low passages
- d) Emergency stops
6. The chemistry of fire include
- a) Heat
- b) Oxygen
- c) Combustible Materials
- d) A & B
7. Is not a class of fire?
- a) B
- b) F
- c) E
- d) A
8. Freely burning fires fuelled by wood can be extinguished by
- a) Application of water
- b) Application of foam
- c) Application of C02 extinguisher
- d) C & D
9. Water is most effective and most commonly used for which of the following type of fire
- a) Class A-ordinary combustibles
- b) Class B-flammable and combustible liquids
- c) Class C-electrical
- d) Class D-combustible metals
10. The first principle of good storage practice for chemicals is:
- a) Limiting quantity
- b) Segregation
- c) Containment
- d) Concentration
How to Get Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 09061330272).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
Feel very free to call or chat up for the purchase of past question and answers by tapping the whatsapp icon displayed on your screen. (09026337386) for inquiry..