List of all Courses Offered in FUWUKARI & its Faculties. This article provides the full list of courses offered in Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State. With this article, all candidates aspiring for admission at Federal University, Wukari will easily know the next step be taken for their admission regarding the courses offered in the school.
The History of Federal University, Wukari
The Federal Ministry of Education decided to implement the extant government policy of equitable educational development of Nigeria, by establishing federal tertiary institutions in every State of the Federation, where they do not currently exist. To this end, a memorandum was presented by the Minister of State, Education to the Federal Executive Council, at its 39th Meeting held on Wednesday, 10th November, 2010, requesting for the establishment of 44 additional tertiary institutions nationwide, to address the twin challenges of access and equitable educational development of States in the Federation.
Council, in its wisdom, however, approved the establishment of twelve new universities on the basis of equity and access. Nine universities were approved for take-off under Phase I of this initiative. Sequel to the above approval, a twelve-member Committee, under the chairmanship of Prof. Julius A. Okojie, Executive Secretary, National Universities Commission, was inaugurated by the Honourable Minister of State, Education, Olorogun Kenneth O. Gbagi on Thursday, 11th November, 2010, to among other assignments, develop the modalities for the location and take-off of these universities.
Why courses are approved and unapproved for Federal University, Wukari
The courses offered in Federal University, Wukari were approved by the Federal ministry of education, with structure and modality the school management board had put in place to promote quality learning.
There are courses that are are yet to be introduced and offered in the Federal University, Wukari which the structure and modality have not been made for their programs.
Concerning the new additional courses that is yet to be introduced into Federal University, Wukari curriculum, when it is officially approved, we will get you notified.
The reason why courses are changed for students by the school board after admission.
- Because of the poor grade obtained in the O’ level key subjects of the applied course.
- Because of the candidates poor cut off marks.
- Because of the poor post utme score obtained by candidates.
- Because of the rate at which candidates scored above others in the post utme exams, the candidates with lesser score are usually screened to offer few sub optional courses.
- Poor performance in school can also lead to a change of course (department).
List of all Courses Offered in Federal University, Wukari.
- ADULT AND CONTINUOUS EDUCATION:
- AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- APPLIED PHYSICS
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING:
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE:
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT:
- HISTORY AND DIPLOMATIC STUDIES
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Leave a Reply