Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing past questions and answers. Are you interested in enrolling in the Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing? If so, obtain the Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing’s previous questions and answers, read them, and get ready for the entrance test.
We have all of the Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing’s previous test questions and responses. In order to aid your study and increase your readiness, we also gave accurate solutions to the questions. The previous questions and answers for the Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing are available in PDF. You can print it out by downloading it. On a computer or phone, you can utilize it in a similar manner.
Kindly check out the samples of the Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing past questions and answers below.
(1) Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(c) Iron Calcium
(2) The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(b) Addition Condensation
(d) Polymerization Double decomposition
(3) By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate
(b) Sand Lead nitrat
(4) The oxidation state of manganese in potassium termagant is
(5) Nigeria‘s newest state to be categorized as Oil producing state is
You will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
If you want to get admission this year, then get your past question today. See how to get it below;
How to Get Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 07061248865).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
Feel very free to call or message this phone number (09026337386) for inquiry..
Is there any other Questions you want to get answers to about Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing past questions?
Would you want to know whenever Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing Entrance examination is fixed? If yes comment. right away.
Why You Need Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
1. Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing officials may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from past questions. It is now required of you to treat all Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing past questions for you to pass successfully.
2. The use of this past questions and answers increased the statistics of admitted candidates.
3. Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing past questions and answers serves as a guide to study.
4. It gives you the area of concentration. most people rewrite this exams because of spending time to study unrelated topics for the Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing exams. meanwhile using this past question and answers makes it more definite with a good sense of direction.
5. Using the Ikot-Ekpene School of Nursing past question increases your speed of studies and enables you cover a larger amount of topics as to keep you fully prepared for the examination before time.
6. It makes the examination tension lighter and boost your confidence level. Using the past question prepares you earlier than normal and gives you enough time to revise before the entrance examination date. Previous candidates can attest to result of this.
7. The use of this past question and answer prepares your mind for what you should be expecting on the exams date, the past question comes with the format of how the exams are being set.
so, you are fully loaded with the proper format of the examination therefore showing you before time what you should expect and how you carry out the answering of the question, this avoids a situation whereby candidates are caught unawares. so to avoid unnecessary surprises of not knowing how the examination will look like it is advised that you download the free PDF file of this past question and answers so as to show you how the examination will be done.
As already known, every examination comes with a given time frame, therefore this past questions and answers keep you on the time track.
Other benefits includes having full access to previous examination question and answers as well as the marking scheme. The use of this past question keeps you fit and ready for the examination and kicks out the fear for the entrance examination. this is a swift and save move towards the preparation for the forth coming entrance examination. It is reliable and trusted.