Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia Admission Form. Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia has officially released their admission form for the year, applications are invited from every suitable and qualified candidate that wish to apply for adimission.
Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia admission is currently on, interested candidates are invited for BASIC NURSING programmes for the Academic Session.
We put up this article as a guide to every one that wish to apply for BASIC NURSING programmes for the Academic Session. Bellow is the steps to apply, requirements/qualifications
Nasarawa State School of Nursing admission form is out for interested candidates seeking admission into the school.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the nasarawa state school of nursing BASIC NURSING programmes for the Academic Session.
The sale of Online Application Forms for admission into BASIC NURSING programmes will commence on Wednesday 16th,
How Much is Nasarawa State School of Nursing Form.
The nasarawa state school of nursing admission form is
Applicants MUST possess (5) credits in (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB) in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State School of Nursing Form
Interested Candidates are to log on to www.nassnm.edu.ng to complete the application form.
- Log on to https://www.nassnm.edu.ng
- Click the APPLY NOW button
- Read requirements for admission
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button
- Select NURSING as School option
- Fill in the registration field to create an account.
- Confirm your account in your SMS or Email.
- Candidates are advised to generate their RRR from the internet not from the bank,please.
- Click PAY NOW button to proceed
- Print the payment slip and proceed to make payment at any bank location.
- Login to your account on the portal.
- Fill your personal data and education qualification to complete the application.
- Wait for test invite via SMS and/or Open announcement.
Nasarawa State School of Nursing Lafia Entrance Examination Date
Entrance Examination is on 3rd October,
School of Nursing Lafia Application Form
Friday 2nd October,
Nurses Salary Structures in Nigeria
Have you tried finding out how much Nurses workers earn monthly? Then you are in the right place, getting the correct information. This article outlines how much Nurses Workers in Nigeria are paid monthly, also specifying the different levels of work and their corresponding salary.
Salaries of Nurses in Government Hospitals/Teaching Hospitals
Entry level (0 – 2 years’ experience): N70, 000 – N90, 000 (Only few hospitals pay more than this)
Mid-Level (2 – 5 years): N90, 000 – N110, 000
Experienced (5 years and above): N100, 000 – N150, 000
Salaries of Nurses in Private Hospitals
Entry level (0 – 2 years’ experience): N50, 000 – N80, 000
Mid-Level (2 – 5 years): N70, 000 – N100, 000
Experienced (5 years and above): N80, 000 – N150, 000
It should be noted that the salary stated above is the basic salary and it excludes bonuses and other allowances nurses are entitled to.