NAUB Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025. NAUB Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025 you have been waiting for is out, see how much the form is sold, how to make payment, how to apply, Eligibility, Requirements, Screening date and closing date here, and a lot more.
The management board of NAUB has officially announced the release of their post-UTME screening form for the 2024/2025 admission session. The cost of the NAUB post-Post UTME screening form for the 2024/2025 admission session is detailed below.
The NAUB cut-off mark ranges from 170 to 180, scoring above the cut-off marks gives candidates a better chance for admission.
NAUB admission favoritism is mostly given to candidates with less Jamb score when they choose a department with a number of applicants. A large number of applicants in a department are usually screened with a high score.
After candidates have been successfully screened, the school management informed the successful candidates for their admission through call, SMS, and Email.
Check here for;
Eligibility for NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates must have Jamb score of 170 and above.
- Candidates must make the institute their first choice..
- Candidates interested for the form are to make payment of #2,000.
- All candidates must have good grade in their 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
- All candidate must get all their documents ready.
The Required Documents for NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- Coloured passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Retsult
- Examination number
- Password number
NOTE; All candidates must ensure that all the above requirements will be uploaded in the school portal through online. And the above requirements are expected to be properly uploaded.
How to Apply for NAUB Screening Form
- Visit the portal via https://naub.edu.ng
- Click on the Login Button and proceed to fill in your username and password.
- The Username is your Jamb Registration Number (For Example 32879213DS).
- The Password is your Jamb Number, here the last character must be removed (For Example 32879213D).
- If there is demand for an online payment, I will introduce the school portals to you for clarity, visit the school portals via https://naub.edu.ng
- Finally, you are expected to print the hard copy out.
How Screening is Carried out by the school Administrative board
UNIUYO screened candidates with Jamb score and 0’level results. if the school conducts post utme exam (aptitude test), that is also considered.
These are the factors that give some candidates an edge over the other, it can only be through candidates scoring 180 and above, and 0′ level grade.
The NAUB has cut off marks for all their courses, in each of their courses there are specified cut off marks needed from various candidates.
NOTE; Admission to NAUB does not come by chance but by merit
Application Closing Date: yet to be announced.
For more updates about NAUB screening form, cut off mark, new closing date and other information, keep following us and commenting below on what you wish to know about the school, we are always available to feed you with the information you desire.