NEKEDE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers PDF. The nekede post utme past questions and answers are available in PDF format. You can download into your phone or computer. You can also print out as documents or reading handouts.
One of the frequent questions I do get from students on Post UTME is – Do NEKEDE POLY repeat Post UTME questions? My response has always been – yes they do.
However, the way NEKEDE POLY repeat Post UTME questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Post UTME this year must know that Post UTME Exam secret lie in mastering their past questions.
I do tell my students that one of the ways to unfold Federal Polytechnic, Nekede Owerri Post UTME exam secret is to get like 7-12 years NEKEDE Post UTME Past Questions. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, its occurrences, and then extract areas/topics NEKEDE likes bringing out in each subject you are writing.
We have compiled this NEKEDE utme past questions for you. We solve the questions and provided accurate answers to help you while reading.
Our Post utme past questions for NEKEDE will give you a hint of how their questions are structured. And if you are smart enough, you will know which questions occur frequently. Any question you see that occurs frequently should be treated and mastered.
The cost of the newly compiled NEKEDE post utme past question & answers is N2,000 for each subjects combination.
For instance you are writing for NEKEDE Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
How to Get Short Service Past Questions PDF
- Have WhatsApp or email account for pdf file transfer
- Call, SMS us with (09026337386, 08069974110) or chat us via WhatsApp by clicking the WhatsApp icon displayed on your screen.
- Make payment of two thousand naira (#2,000) into the bank account bellow.
Account Name: Imoabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
What to do after Making Payment
- Call or snap the payment slip and send to us via WhatsApp for confirmation.
- Send your Email address (if you do not have a WhatsApp platform) for past question pdf file transfer.
- Send your school name
- Send our Exam name (Example; Post UTME, JAMB, WAEC, Nursing etc)
- Send your proposed Course of Study (Example; Medicine and Surgery, Nursing Science, Accounting etc)
Note; Our past question and answer pdf file can only be sent after payment is made.
Getting to the venue of the exam late is one of the reasons why students don’t pass Post UTME. Be punctual!
What to Read for NEKEDE Post UTME
- Research on your school.
The ways each institutions do set their questions are quite different which means you must research on the University you have chosen to know what to read for post UTME. Doing this will help you to pass Post UTME.
For instance UNILORIN Post UTME has a total of 50 questions, 40 questions from English language, 5 from Mathematics, and 5 from General paper i.e. current affairs.
UNILAG Post UTME questions from Mathematics, English Language, and General paper. The mathematics questions are 25, English Language is 20, and General paper is 5. The duration for the test is 30 minutes.
UI Post UTME questions are Mathematics, English, and some questions from your chosen field. This means most Institutions Post UTME questions are based on mathematics, English, current affairs (for some institutions), and your field.
Questions from mathematics are majority from probability, permutation and combination, partial and impartial fractions, logarithm, mean, median, mode and range
Most questions from English Language came from Consonant sound, Vowel sound, nearest in meaning, Opposite in meaning, Synonyms, adjective, Verbs, question tag, etc.
It is important to note that the test is CBT.
Free downloads of Post UTME past questions for some Universities and Polytechnic are available below for downloads. The material below will help you to pass Post UTME.
How to Study for NEKEDE Post UTME
The steps below will guide you on how to study for NEKEDEPOLY Post UTME.
- You need enough time for you to do an effective study
- Know what works best for you in terms of the study pattern you will like to adopt
- Practice enough past questions related to your chosen institution
- You can organise a study groups: This helps to aid good understanding
- Plan the test day i.e you should get to the test venue early
I wish you the best in your screening exercise.