Nigerian Police Past Questions and Answers; Past questions and answers for Nigerian Police Aptitude test are made available for candidates with zeal to excel in the forthcoming Test. The past questions and answers are updated and duly arranged year after year.
The past questions and answers are made available in form of a PDF file, this makes it all simple to download for free.
past questions and answers are fully updated as no stone of question is left upturned. Applicants are advised to know that this aptitude test is a compulsory activity initiated by the force cooperation to grade and score successful candidates.
Why Nigerian Police Past Questions and Answers is Needful
1. Majority of security agencies may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from Nigerian Police past questions. It is now required of you to treat all Nigerian Police past questions for you to pass successfully.
2. The use of this past question and answer are increased the statistics of admitted candidates no longer face challenges of rewriting examination.
3. Nigerian Police past question serves as a guide to study.
4. It gives you the area of concentration. most people rewrite this exams because of spending time to study unrelated topics for the Nigerian Police exams. meanwhile using this past question and answers makes it more definite with a good sense of direction.
5. Using the Nigerian Police past question increases your speed of studies and enables you cover a larger amount of topics as to keep you fully prepared for the examination before time.
6. It makes the examination tension lighter and boost your confidence level. Using the past question prepares you earlier than normal and gives you enough time to revise before the entrance examination date. Previous candidates can attest to result of this.
7. The use of this past question and answer prepares your mind for what you should be expecting on the exams date, the Nigerian Police past question comes with the format of how the exams are being set.
so, you are fully loaded with the proper format of the examination, therefore, showing you before time what you should expect and how you carry out the answering of the question, this avoids a situation whereby candidates are caught unawares. so to avoid unnecessary surprises of not knowing how the examination will look like it is advised that you download the free PDF file of this past question and answers so as to show you how the examination will be done.
As already known, every examination comes with a given time frame, therefore this past questions and answers keep you on the time track.
Other benefits include having full access to previous examination question and answers as well as the marking scheme. The use of this past question keeps you fit and ready for the examination and kicks out the fear for the entrance examination. this is a swift and safe move towards the preparation for the forthcoming entrance examination. It is reliable and trusted. Below is a sample of Nigerian Police past questions and answers
Nigerian Police past questions and answers Sample from Previous Years.
- What is the full meaning of NPF?
ANSWER: Nigeria Police Force
- What is the Nigerian police force motto?
ANSWER: the police are your friends
- When was Nigeria Police Force(NPF) established?
- What is the objective of Nigeria Police Force?
ANSWER: The Nigeria police force’s objective is to enhance the quality of life in our country by working in partnership with the community and in accordance with constitutional rights to enforce the laws, preserve the peace, reduce fear and provide for a safe environment.
- Who is the present Chief of Defence Staff?
ANSWER: Major Gen. Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin
- What is the full meaning of IGP?
ANSWER: Inspector General of Police
- What is the name of Nigeria Police Force IGP?
ANSWER: IGP Solomon Arase
- What year was Nigeria Police reorganized into 7 area command?
- When did Nigeria get her independence?
ANSWER: 1 October 1960
- Who is the current Speaker of Nigeria House of Representatives
ANSWER: Femi Gbajabiamila
- Who is the current Senate president of Nigeria?
ANSWER: Sen. Bukola Saraki
- Who is the first Executive president of Nigeria?
ANSWER: Alh. Shehu Shagari
- Name the government agencies that supervise the affairs of the Nigeria police force?
ANSWER: i). The Police service Commission (PSC)
ii). Ministry of police affairs
iii). The Nigeria police council(NPC)
- What is the staff strength of the Nigerian police force?
ANSWER: 371,800 officers
- Name the 7 area Commands of the Nigerian police force?
ANSWER: (Adamawa, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Ogun.)
- When did Nigeria become a Republic?
ANSWER: 1 October 1963
- What year did Nigeria’s civil way started and ended?
ANSWER: Started 1967 and ended 15th Jan. 1970
- Which year was Nigeria flag designed and who designed it?
ANSWER: Nigeria flag was designed by Mr. Taiwo Akinkumi in 1959
- What is the current population of Nigeria?
ANSWER: 183 million
How to Get Nigerian Police Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 07061248865).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of the Nigerian Police Past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
Nigerian Police Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for Nigerian Police Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT below.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositor’s name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study