Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. Get the best compiled Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers here. Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers are well arranged up to date, and it is very easy to get here. Below are a few samples of the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment screening test past question and answers.
What you need to Know about Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Past Question and Answers
The subject focus for the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment screening test are English Language, Mathematics and General paper. Mathematics will be 25 questions, English Language will be 25 questions, and General paper will be 50 questions; The total number of questions will be 100, All questions are to be answered within 1(one) hour.
These are the areas most questions are set from, we will like you to treat these areas seriously
- Consonant sound
- Vowel sound
- Nearest in meaning
- Opposite in meaning
Sample of General Paper
The set questions in this part are current affairs. Below is the most repeated questions
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Most questions set in this part are;
- permutation and combination
- partial and impartial fractions
- mean, median, mode and range.
The Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment past question and answers is the means of excelling in your up coming recruitment screening test, It will also help you to know the nature of the exam.
The Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment past question and answers is available in PDF format. You can download it and print. You can also use the pdf on your mobile device or computer.
We have compiled up-to-date download Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment past questions pdf. We have added accurate answers to help you during preparation for your upcoming recruitment test.
Note: Our research found that Majority of the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment screening test past questions are repeated.
The cost of the newly updated Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment screening test past questions is 2,000.00naira
Sample of Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Past question and Answers
1. The Prisons Arms Training School is located in
2. The Ministry that overseas the activities of the Nigerian Prisons is the
A. Federal Ministry of Defence
B. Federal Ministry of Interior
C. Federal Ministry of Culture and Tourism
D. Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports
3. How many directorates does the Nigerian Prisons have
4. The Prisons is the …. arm of the Criminal Justice syste,m after the police and courts
5. The two major convict prisons operational in Nigeria today are
A. The maximum and minimum prisons
B. The maximum and medium security prisons
C. The ordinary and execution prisons
D. The trial and convict prisons
6. The intermediate prison camps set up mainly in areas with courts that are far from the main prisons are called
A. interlocurity prisons
B. transit prisons
C. tentative prisons
D. satelite prisons
7. Prison camps set up to train inmates on agro-based skills so that they can be self-employed upon discharge are called
A. Agricultural settlements
B. farm centres
C. vocational centres
D. Skill prisons
8. Which of these is not a paramilitary agency in Nigeria
A. Nigerian Police Force
B. Nigerian Immigration Service
C. Federal Road Safety Corps
D. National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control
9. The Nigerian police belongs to whihc arm of government
10. Choose the odd one out
How to Get Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 09061330272).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
Feel very free to call or chat up for the purchase of past question and answers by tapping the whatsapp icon displayed on your screen. (09026337386) for inquiry..