SSC Past questions and Answers up to date; Past questions and answers for Short Service Commission test are made available for candidates with zeal to excel in the forthcoming Test. The past questions and answers are updated and duly arranged year after year.
The Short Service past questions and answers are made available in form of a PDF file, this makes it all simple to download for free.
Short Service past questions and answers are fully updated as no stone of question is left upturned. Applicants are advised to know that this aptitude test is a compulsory activity initiated by the force cooperation to grade and score successful candidates.
This is the more reason you need the Short Service past questions and answers, candidates who fail this aptitude test would not be accepted into the Academy.
All Formations in Nigerian Army
Why You Need Nigerian Army Short Service Commission Past Questions and Answers
1. Majority of security agencies may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from Short Service past questions. It is now required of you to treat all Short Service past questions for you to pass successfully.
2. The use of this past question and answer are increased the statistics of admitted candidates
3. Short Service past question serves as a guide to study.
4. It gives you the area of concentration. most people rewrite this exams because of spending time to study unrelated topics for the Short Service exams. meanwhile using this past question and answers makes it more definite with a good sense of direction.
5. Using the Short Service past question increases your speed of studies and enables you cover a larger amount of topics as to keep you fully prepared for the examination before time.
6. It makes the examination tension lighter and boost your confidence level. Using the past question prepares you earlier than normal and gives you enough time to revise before the entrance examination date. Previous candidates can attest to result of this.
7. The use of this past question and answer prepares your mind for what you should be expecting on the exams date, the Short Service past question comes with the format of how the exams are being set.
so, you are fully loaded with the proper format of the examination therefore showing you before time what you should expect and how you carry out the answering of the question, this avoids a situation whereby candidates are caught unawares. so to avoid unnecessary surprises of not knowing how the examination will look like it is advised that you download the free PDF file of this past question and answers so as to show you how the examination will be done.
As already known, every examination comes with a given tine frame, therefore this past questions and answers keep you on the time track.
Other benefits includes having full access to previous examination question and answers as well as the marking scheme. The use of this past question keeps you fit and ready for the examination and kicks out the fear for the entrance examination. this is a swift and save move towards the preparation for the forth coming entrance examination. It is reliable and trusted. Below is the sample of Short Service past questions and answers
Nigerian Army Short Service past questions and answers Sample from Previous Years.
1. What is the full meaning of ICPC?
- A). Independent Corrupt Practices Commission
- B). Independent Corrupt Practices Consults
- C). Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offenses Commission
- D). Independent Corruption and Financial Crime Commission
2. The main Duty of SSS is to protect
- (A)President and His Family
- (B) Governor and his Family
- READ Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers | Free Pdf Download
- (C) Senior Government Officials
- (D) All people in the State
3. The current inspector general of police is
- (A) Abacha Aminu
- (B) Saint Farad Bida
- (c) Ibrahim Mohammed
- (d)None of the Above
4. Which of the following courts served as the highest judicial organ for Nigeria up till 1963?
- A). Supreme court
- B). Federal Court of Appeal
- C). Appellate court
- D). The privy council
5. Laws made by the State government are known as
- A). Edicts
- B). Bye-law
- C). Acts
- D). Decrees
6. Which of these men introduced indirect rule in Nigeria?
- A). Mungo Park
- B). Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe
- C). Lord Lugard
- D). Sir James Robertson
7. The symbol ‘Y’ in the Nigerian coat of arms represents
- A.The Y junctions in Nigerian cities
- B). Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress
- C). Stand for the beauty of Nigeria
- D). the Rivers Niger and Benue
8. The two main rivers flowing through Nigeria
- A). The mountain peaks in the north
- B). The shape of the Federal Capital Territory
- C). River Niger and River Benue
- D). None of the Above
8. Who designed the Nigerian flag?
- A). Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi
- B).Louis Edet
- C).Oba Isegie of Benin Kingdom
- C).Lord LugardREAD ALSO Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
9. The first state creation in Nigeria took place under the regime of
- A). Ibrahim Babangida
- B). Mohammed Abacha
- C). Yakubu Gowon
- C). Murtala Mohammed
10. What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
- A). peace
- B). Terror
- C). Agriculture
How to Get Short Service Past Questions PDF
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 07061248865).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of the Short Service Commission Past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
Short Service Commission Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for Short Service Commission Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT below.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositor’s name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
All Departments in Nigerian Army
- Departments of Army Administration
- Departments of Army Logistics
- Departments of Transformation and Innovation Centre
- Departments of Army Policy and Plans
- Departments of Civil Military Affairs
- Departments of Army Public Relations
- Departments of Army Training and Operations
- Welfare Limited / Guarantee