TASU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022. This information is for all UTME candidates that made Taraba State University their first choice of institution and which have been long waiting to know when Taraba State University management board will announce their post utme screening form and date.
The management board of Taraba State University has officially announced the released of their post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 admission session. The cost of Taraba State University post Post UTME screening form for 2021/2022 admission session.
The new structure of gaining admission into Taraba State University does not required any other screening exams , but Jamb result with the least score of 170 and above depending on the choice of course
Taraba State University will conduct candidates screening base on candidates jamb score and grade in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
The Taraba State University screening form is purchased, filled, applied and screened online, the screening is carried out via online by the school portal after candidate successful filling of the form and uploading of documents.
After candidates have been screened the school management informed the successful candidates for their admission through call, SMS, Email.
Eligibility for Taraba State University post Post UTME screening
- Candidates must have Jamb score of 170 and above.
- Candidates must make the institute their first choice..
- Candidates interested for the form are to make payment of #2,000.
- All candidates must have good grade in their 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
- All candidate must get all their documents ready.
Taraba State University Faculties and Their Various cut off mark
Please locate where your department belong base on your choice of course in the faculties below, so to know if you are qualified with the cut off marks below
The Required Documents for Taraba State University Screening Form
- Coloured passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Retsult
- Examination number
- Password number
NOTE; All candidates must ensure that all the above requirements will be uploaded in the school portal through online. And the above requirements are expected to be properly uploaded.
How to Apply for Taraba State University Screening Form
2. Click on the Login Button and proceed to fill in your username and password.
- Username is the Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is the Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on “Proceed with Payment” to generate a page for payment, kindly follow the payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” you will see at the top of the page.
- Proceed your payment.
4. After your Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your post utme registration.
How Screening is Carried out by the School administrative board
The school screening committee does not have a look at the face of any candidate before conducting his/her screening , every candidates is screened base on their Jamb scores and 0′ level grade.
This are the factor that give some candidates edge over the other, it can only be through candidates scoring 180 and above, and 0′ level grade.
The Taraba State University has cut off marks for all their courses, in each of their courses there are specified cut off marks needed from various candidates in their choice of courses for their admission.
NOTE; Admission in Taraba State University does not come by chance but by merit
Application Closing Date: yet to be announced.
For more update about Taraba State University screening form, cut off mark, new closing date and other information, keep following us and commenting below on what you wish to know about the school, we are always available to feed you with the information you desire.