Tombia School of Nursing admission form 2023/2024 is out. Tombia School of Nursing management board has officially announce the commencement of sales of form into their nursing school form basic nursing admission program 2023/2024. Only qualified candidate will be admitted.
In this post, we’ll explain the requirements, the process of screening, where to obtain the Tombia School of Nursing admission form for 2023 and 2024, and how much it costs. How to obtain the Tombia School of Nursing entrance form for 2023 and 2024: The form is available for purchase at the admission office of the school.
Note: the school does not have an online platform where the admission form is sold, the admission form is sold directly in the school admission office.
Tombia School of Nursing admission is only given to candidates with all their documents ready.
Tombia School of Nursing admission program only takes place from Monday to Friday and the time range is 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tombia School of Nursing admission starts with registration this registration, is carried out when after the school admission form is purchased.
The screening process:
The screening process for the admission into Tombia School of Nursing 2023 2024 is carried out after the candidate registration.
The screening process carried out by the school management board this is by checking the results of their applicants if it meets their standard.
Tombia School of Nursing admission O’ Level result requirements 2023/ 2024.
- O’Level results (Waec and Neco)
- Nabteb results (Nabteb results cannot be combined with any other examination).
- Candidates must possess at least credit in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths
- Not more than two sittings. the required documents for Tombia School of Nursing admission 2023 2024
Venue for registration:
Registration will only take place at the school campus- Tombia School of Nursing. The school does not have any office outside the school for registration, candidates should be aware of scammers.
Online registration via the school portal is not yet established for admission, the school is working hard to fix their online portal soon.
Tombia School of Nursing Registration date and time:
Registration commences from Monday to Friday, time 8am-3pm daily except public holidays and weekends.
Tombia School of Nursing management board has put a warning to some candidate that visit the school by 3pm and above for registration not to do so again because they wont be attended to.
Qualifications Required for Screening:
- Waec (Credit in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths)
- Gce (Credit in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths)
- Neco (Credit in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths)
- Nabteb (Credit in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths)
Note: Nabteb stands alone it cannot be combine with other examinations. Every other results can be combine Exception of Nabteb
Requirements for registration:
- 3 Recent Coloured Passport Photograph with Red Colour Background
- Original and two Photocopies of the following: Educational Certificate FLSC WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
- Birth Certificate of age declaration (1 Original and two photocopies)
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (1 Original and two photocopies)
- Change of name (if applicable) with (1 Original and two photocopies)
- Age must be Sixteen Years and above
Date for entrance exams:
The date of the entrance of the exam is always given by the management of the school when the screening is carried out.
The entrance exams venue date and time is always reminded some weeks close to the exams date by the school management through Sms or Email
Deadline for the Sales of form:
The School Management of Tombia School of Nursing officially announce the deadline of the sales of forms on 29th October 2024.
Note: There will be no sales of Tombia School of Nursing admission form after the deadline be ware of scammers. The deadline might be open for the next batch after the first batch had been admitted, but before then the school management will inform the public officially for the extension of the deadline for the next batches
Registration fee Payment Method:
In the Registration fee payment the indigenes are more considerate in the fee payment than the non indigene whereby they pay below the general amount. The Registration fee payment is made in the school admission office.
Preparation tips for Tombia School of Nursing entrance Exams:
- Study relevant subjects, such as Biology, English, Physics and Chemistry, if the entrance exam includes these topics.
- Practice sample questions or past entrance exam papers, if available.
- Prepare for interviews by reviewing common interview questions and practicing your responses.
- Stay updated with any additional requirements or changes in the screening process through the school’s official website.
- Be punctual and well-prepared on the scheduled exam and interview dates.