UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025. UMYU Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025 is currently out. This information is for all UTME candidates who made Umaru Musa Yar’dua University their first choice of institution and which have been long waiting to know when Umaru Musa Yar’dua University management board will announce their post utme screening form and date.
The management board of Umaru Musa Yar’dua University has officially announced the release of their post-UTME screening form for the admission session and the cost of the Umaru Musa Yar’dua University Post UTME screening form for this admission session.
The new structure of gaining admission into Umaru Musa Yar’dua University does not required any other screening exams , but Jamb results with the least score of 170 and above depending on the choice of course
Umaru Musa Yar’dua University will conduct candidates screening base on candidates jamb score and grade in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
The Umaru Musa Yar’dua University screening form is purchased, filled, applied and screened online, do not get yourself disturb about the venue for the screening, the screening is carried out via online, after you have been screened the school management will inform you about your admission through call, SMS, Email.
Eligibility for Umaru Musa Yar’dua University post Post UTME screening
- Candidates must have Jamb score of 170 and above.
- Candidates must make the institute their first choice..
- Candidates interested for the form are to make payment of #2,000.
- All candidates must have good grade in their 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
- All candidate must get all their documents ready.
The Required Documents for Umaru Musa Yar’dua University Screening Form
- Coloured passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Retsult
- Examination number
- Password number
NOTE; All candidates must ensure that all the above requirements will be uploaded in the school portal through online. And the above requirements are expected to be properly uploaded.
How to Apply for Umaru Musa Yar’dua University Screening Form
1. Visit https://umyu.edu.ng/
2. Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
4. After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
How Screening is Carried out by the School administrative board
The school screening committee does not have a look at the face of any candidate before conducting his/her screening , every candidates is screened base on their Jamb scores and 0′ level grade.
This are the factor that give some candidates edge over the other, it can only be through candidates scoring 180 and above, and 0′ level grade.
The Umaru Musa Yar’dua University has cut off marks for all their courses, in each of their courses there are specified cut off marks needed from various candidates in their choice of courses for their admission.
NOTE; Admission in Umaru Musa Yar’dua University does not come by chance but by merit
Application Closing Date: yet to be announced.
For more update about Umaru Musa Yar’dua University screening form, cut off mark, new closing date and other information, keep following us and commenting below on what you wish to know about the school, we are always available to feed you with the information you desire.