University Of Nigeria Nsukka Admission list. The University Of Nigeria Nsukka has released its admission list for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. Every candidate that participated in the just concluded jamb / Post-UTME is expected to follow the steps below in this article to easily access his / her result.
What You Should Know About the University Of Nigeria Nsukka
This article explicitly explains all you need to know about the University Of Nigeria Nsukka admission list and how to check its admission list. The University Of Nigeria Nsukka portals have made it easy to check its admission list with a computer or phone.
The University Of Nigeria Nsukka calls for all the candidates whose name is released for admission to regularly check for updated information about the acceptance fee, screening date, venue, etc.
Staying in touch with this website will give an update about everything you need to know about The University Of Nigeria Nsukka admission status, supplementary list, acceptance fee, screening date, medical check, course registration, and a lot more.
Importance Notice by the University Of Nigeria Nsukka about its Admission List
Every candidate is URGENTLY and strictly advised to upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Portal using a JAMB-approved CBT Center, and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the School Admissions Office.
Note that candidates’ admission status cannot be processed by the school management until the proper upload of O/Level results is done.
How to Access the University Of Nigeria Nsukka Admission list via Portals
The University Of Nigeria Nsukka portal is open every time for candidates for any information needed. Note, difficulty in accessing the school portal could be because of a poor network or the wrong web address. below is the right web address to access the school portals.
Candidates who have not seen their names in the admission list are expected to wait and be on check for the supplementary list thereafter. The University Of Nigeria Nsukka often releases 3 provisional admission lists every year.
Note; Every candidate is warned against fraud stars and scammers as the school authority will not give out a private bank account for any illegal charges. See how to check below
How To Check the University Of Nigeria Nsukka Admission List
- Visit the University Of Nigeria Nsukka Admission portal via https://www.unn.edu.ng
- Activate Desktop Site On Your Browser via Settings Options.
- Log in with yourJAMB EMAIL and PASSWORD.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down, then locate and click the “Check Admission Status”tab or CAPS.
- Select Admission Year(2022) if required.
- Enter your 2022 JAMB Registration numberin the required columns if required.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status”to access your admission status.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
Visit Jamb portal and accept your admission by clicking ‘Accept Admission’
Get your jamb admission letter
Visit the University Of Nigeria Nsukka portal via unn.edu.ng
Use your Jamb Registration number and login
To make payment as demanded download and generate a payment invoice, it caries remittance number
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank, including UNN Microfinance Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates are requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.