UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers- Are you looking for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka? If YES, our past questions and answers is the best material for your outstanding score in the UNIZIK upcoming Post UTME exam. your success in Exams is our major priority, we have make effort to gather and compile all the UNIZIK past questions with well arranged answers for you to easily have it download.
if you are about writing UNIZIK post utme upcoming exam, we advise you to grasp this past Questions and Answers PDF now, read it, study it for a better preparation. Admission into UNIZIK is based on merit, and you will need to score high in their post utme for your name to be on the merit list. With our past questions and answers your name on the merit list is sure.
Our research shows that a lot of UNIZIK post utme exams questions is always repeated. your success in Exams is our major priority, we have make effort to gather and compile all the School of Nursing/Mid midwifery past questions with well arranged answers for you to easily have it download.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka also called UNIZIK, in short, is a Federal university in Nigeria. It consists of three campuses in Anambra State.
Its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka while two other campuses are located in Nnewi and Agulu, Anambra State.
UNIZIK admission is very competitive and they only admit candidate with the highest scores. So, I recommend you to get the past questions and repare for the exam. Also, the UNIZIK past questions and answers will help you to know the nature of the exam even before the actual exam day.
We have compiled up-to-date post utme past questions for you. We have added accurate answers to help you while reading.
Why You Need UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Our past questions and answers gives 100% hope for success in post utme exams
- Our past questions and answers gives you a clue on how the nature of the real exams looks like.
- Our past questions and answers boost your confident in exam hall.
- Our past question and answers carries 70-90% of the questions in every post utme exams.
- Our past question and answers comes with answers and solutions.
For instance you are writing for UNIZIK Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
NOTE; The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
UNIZIK Post-UTME Samples Past Questions and Answers
1. We are all hungry; we… anything to eat since, morning. (A) didn’t have (B) haven’t had (C) never had (D) hadn’t had
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. A number of doctors are not so well disposed to …. government hospitals these days, ……. they? (A) working/do (B) work/are (C) working/are (D) work/aren’t
4. Victor said that two of his chickens … eggs yesterday morning. (A) layed (B) lied (C) laid (D) lain
1. Divide the L.C.M of 36, 54, and 90 by their HCF. (A) 15 (B) 20 (C) 30 (D) 45
2. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x ≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1, 2
3. Fina the value of x if 4logx + 5logx – 7logx = log16. (A) 2 (B) 4 (C) 8 (D) 16
1. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration(B) Energy (C) force (D) impulse(E) power
2. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant (B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times
3. A steady current of 0.5A flows through a wire, how much charge passes through the wire in one minute? (A)32c (B)23c (C) 45c (D) 12c (E) 30c
1. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B) 44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
2. An amphoteric oxide is an …. (A) amorphous oxide of a metal (B) amorphous oxide of a non-metal (C) oxide that is insoluble in water (D) oxide that acts like a base as well as an acid
3. Which of the following substances increases in mass when heated in the air? (A) sodium chloride (B) iodine crystals (C) magnesium ribbon (D) copper (ii) oxide
How to UNIZIK Past Questions and Answers PDF
The cost of the newly updated UNIZIK post utme past question pdf file is 2,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination.
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 07061248865).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of UNIZIK Past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
UNIZIK Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for UNIZIK Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
Feel very free to ask us anything about past questions and answers via the whatsapp platform displayed on your screen.
The purchased UNIZIK Post UTME Past question and Answers will be uploaded immediately into your email address or your WhatsApp.
100% guaranteed. The material will help you to pass Post UTME.
UNIZIK Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Nnamdi Azikiwe University
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AFRICAN AND ASIAN STUDIES
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING
- APPLIED BIOCHEMISTRY
- APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY AND BREWING
- AUTO AND MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUILDING AND WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CHINESE STUDIES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL LAW
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COOPERATIVE ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
- EARLY CHILDHOOD AND PRIMARY EDUCATION
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND IGBO
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND POLICY
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EDUCATION
- ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FINE/APPLIED ARTS
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GEOGRAPHY AND METEOROLOGY
- GEOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICAL REHABILITATION
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- MODERN AND EUROPEAN LANGUAGES
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PARASITOLOGY AND ENTOMOLOGY
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- PHYSICS/INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLYMER AND TEXTILE ENGINEERING
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- RELIGIOUS AND HUMAN RELATIONS
- SCIENCE EDUCATION
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
8 Steps To Pass Post UTME With Ease And Successfully
In order for you to pass Post UTME there are steps you have to follow to aid your preparation and the points listed below are steps to prepare for Post UTME.
(1) Source For Past Questions of Your Chosen Institution:
This will give you a hint of how their questions are structured. And if you are smart enough, you will know which questions occur frequently. Any question you see that occurs frequently should be treated and mastered.
(2) Go Through UTME Past Questions:
Majority of the universities or Polytechnics may not have the time to set new questions. And all they do is to pick questions from past UTME questions. It is now required of you to treat all UTME past questions for you to pass post-UTME successfully.
(3) Go Through Recommended Textbooks:
This is needed for you to understand some questions you might be having difficulty to answer. Once you are able to understand it, it has become part of you.
(4) Work On Your Speed and Accuracy:
You are going to be graded base on the number of questions you are able to answer and not the other way round. This means you must be fast and accurate. This is a competition and an opportunity to get your chosen course. You have thousands of people competing with you and you need to work your way out so as to be among those that will be offer admission.
(5) Have A Relatively Good O/level Result:
Sometimes, some institution might decide to have a screening exercise base on your O/level and UTME score. It may be graded 50/50, 60/40, 40/60 respectively for O/level and UTME score. If your O/level result isn’t too good, it will affect your overall grade.
(6) Stay Relaxed:
You should find a place close to the venue that you can sleep over before the day of the exam. You should avoid travelling down to the venue on that very day. Travelling to the venue on that day will increase your tension and affect your performance.
(7) Get To The Venue On Time:
Getting to the venue of the exam late is one of the reasons why students don’t pass Post UTME. Be punctual!
(8) Be Confident And Believe In Your Ability To Excel:
Many people have written the test and passed very well, so don’t allow fear to steal away your chance of gaining admission.
Study hard by crossing the t’s and dotting the I’s, this is your chance to gain admission into your desired institution and to study your chosen course.
Free Post UTME Past Questions;
LASPOTECH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Redeemer’s University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
ABUAD Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Landmark University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers