Wellspring University Courses. In this article we will provide you with the List of Wellspring University Courses, are you a student seeking for admission at Wellspring University? For you to go further you have to check here if the course you are seeking to study is offered at Wellspring University. Below is the list of all courses offered.
The Wellspring University has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria. Currently, they have 21 certified Courses offered.
As a student, to study the course of your choice in UMM you must follow the due process.
The Due process to follow for Wellspring University Admission:
- Get the Post UTME form
- Checking the Admission list
- Admission induction
How to change course in Wellspring University- follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Visit the JAMB Official Website:
- Go to the official JAMB website at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Create a JAMB Profile:
- If you don’t have a JAMB profile, create one on the official website. Provide the required information and ensure your email address is valid.
- Login to your JAMB Profile:
- Use your JAMB profile login details to access your profile on the JAMB portal.
- Navigate to Data Correction / Change of Course:
- Look for a menu or link that refers to “Data Correction” or “Change of Course/Institution” on your profile dashboard. The exact wording may vary, but it’s typically found in the profile or services section.
- Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code:
- You will need to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code to make payment for the change of course. This code is usually generated on the JAMB portal.
- Make Payment:
- Visit the Remita website (https://www.remita.net/) or a bank to make the required payment using the generated RRR code. The cost for the change of course will be specified by JAMB.
- Return to JAMB Portal:
- After making the payment, return to the JAMB portal and log in to your profile.
- Fill the Change of Course Form:
- Locate and fill the Change of Course form. Provide accurate and up-to-date information. Double-check to avoid errors.
- Print the Slip:
- After successfully completing the change of course process, print the acknowledgment slip for your records. This slip will contain details of the changes you made.
- Keep Your Slip Secure:
- Keep the acknowledgment slip in a safe place as it serves as evidence of the changes you made. You may need it during admission processes.
- After a few days, revisit the JAMB portal to confirm that your changes have been successfully processed. Your updated course information should reflect in your profile.
Wellspring University Courses
- BANKING & FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS:
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC HEALTH
When you start looking into the entrance requirements, the initial excitement gives way to a mixture of anxieties and resolve. Transcripts from high school and scores on standardized tests serve as a checklist of goals and objectives. Acknowledging that your aspirations require conditions can be a source of inspiration and intimidation at the same time.
As you embark on the application process, there’s a unique blend of vulnerability and courage. Each keystroke feels like a declaration, a proclamation of your desire to be a part of something greater. The submit button becomes a portal to your future, and clicking it is a moment of emotional release.
Entrance Exams and Interviews
The prospect of entrance exams and interviews brings a rollercoaster of emotions. Fear of the unknown mingles with the excitement of showcasing your true self. It’s not just about proving your academic prowess; it’s about revealing the passion that fuels your aspirations. Each question feels like a thread, weaving your narrative into the fabric of the university’s story.