INEC Recruitment Past Question and Answers pdf. Get the best compiled INEC Recruitment past questions with accurate answers here. INEC Recruitment past question and answers are well arranged up to date, and it is very easy to get here. Below is the few sample of the INEC Recruitment screening test past question and answers.
What you need to Know about INEC Past Question and Answers
The subject focus for INEC Recruitment screening test are English Language, Mathematics and General paper. Mathematics will be 25 questions, English Language will be 25 questions, and General paper will be 50 questions; The total number of questions will be 100, All questions are to be answered within 1(one) hour.
These are the areas most questions are set from, we will like you to treat these areas seriously
- Consonant sound
- Vowel sound
- Nearest in meaning
- Opposite in meaning
Sample of General Paper
The set questions in this part are current affairs. Below is the most repeated questions
- Which country was formerly known as gold Coast
- Which of this isn’t located in the southern Africa (a) South Africa (b) Gambia (c) Cape Verde (d) none of the above
- Know the Governors of each state, CBN governor
Most questions set in this part are;
- permutation and combination
- partial and impartial fractions
- mean, median, mode and range.
The INEC Recruitment past question and answers is the means of excelling in your up coming recruitment screening test, It will also help you to know the nature of the exam.
The INEC Recruitment past question and answers is available in PDF format. You can download it and print. You can also use the pdf on your mobile device or computer.
We have compiled up-to-date download INEC Recruitment past questions pdf. We have added accurate answers to help you during preparation for your upcoming recruitment test.
Note: Our research found that Majority of the INEC Recruitment screening test past questions are repeated.
The cost of the newly updated INEC Recruitment screening test past questions is 2,000.00naira
Sample of INEC Recruitment Past question and Answers
1. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die
(a) 1/6 `
Use the following information for question 2 and 3 The surname of 40 children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order , 16 of the surnames begins with O and 9 of the surnames begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
2. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
3. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
Choose the word nearest to the word in bold
4. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
(a) Became quite rich
(b) Won a big contract
(c) he became a gold miner
(d) became a goldsmith
5. One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners
(a) Not to face all problems
(b) to want to become rich quickly
(c) to want to avoid unnecessary hardships
(d) forfeit the opportunity of further education.
Fill each gap with most appropriate option from the list following the gap
6. AIDS ____ is disease that kills slowly but surely
(a) Too much a deadly
(b) Very deadly a
(c) so deadly
(d) such deadly a
7. Students were forbidden _____ secret society
(a) From joining
(b) in joining
(c) to join
(d) on joining
CURRENT AFFAIRS/GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
8. A political concept that defines the beliefs, attitudes and values of a society is called
a. Political socialization
b. Political culture
c. Political transformation
9. A major issue that distinguishes pressure groups from political parties is
(c) voting patterns
10. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
11. The first Nigeria leader to become chairman of organization of african unity was:
(A) Tafawa Balewa
(B) Murtala Mohammed
(c) Yakubu Gowon
(D) Aguiyi Ironsi
12. The set of policies on the basis of which countries interact with one another is called
(B) foreign policy
(C) National policy
(D) international relations
How to Get INEC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers PDF
Call or send message to us through this number to show your interest 09026337386 (whatsapp number 09061330272).
You must have these platforms Email, whatsapp, facebook or any other favorable to you, for a pdf file transfer.
The cost of INEC Recruitment past Questions & Answers is #2000(two thousand naira).
INEC Recruitment Past questions and answers can only be send when payment is made first.
Payment for INEC Recruitment Past Questions & Answers is to be made into this ACCOUNT bellow.
Account Name: Imohabasi Bassey Okon
Account Number: 0002127715
Bank Name: Stanbic Bank
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
(4) Proposed Course of Study
Feel very free to call or chat up for the purchase of past question and answers by tapping the whatsapp icon displayed on your screen. (09026337386) for inquiry..