UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025. UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025 is currently out. This information is for all UTME candidates who made Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto their first choice of institution and who have been long waiting to know when the Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto management board will announce their post-screening form and date.
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form 2024/2025
The management board of Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto has officially announced the release of their post UTME screening form for the 2024/2025 admission session. The cost of Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto Post UTME screening form for the 2024/2025 admission session.
Check here also for;
The new format of gaining admission into Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto does not require any other screening exams, but Jamb results with the least score of 170 and above depending on the choice of course
Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto will conduct candidate screening based on candidate’s jamb scores and grade in the 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
The Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto screening form is purchased, filled, applied and screened online, the screening is carried out online by the school portal after the candidate successfully filling of the form and uploading of documents.
After candidates have been screened the school management informed the successful candidates of their admission through call, SMS, and Email.
Eligibility for Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto Post UTME screening
- Candidates must have Jamb score of 170 and above.
- Candidates must make the institute their first choice..
- Candidates interested for the form are to make a payment of #2,000.
- All candidates must have good grade in their 5 Major O’LEVEL SUBJECTS.
- All candidate must get all their documents ready.
The Required Documents for Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto Screening Form
- Coloured passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Retsult
- Examination number
- Password number
NOTE; All candidates must ensure that all the above requirements will be uploaded in the school portal through online. And the above requirements are expected to be properly uploaded.
How to Apply for Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto Screening Form
1. Visit https://pg.udusok.edu.ng
2. Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
3. Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
4. After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
How Screening is Carried out by the School administrative board
The school screening committee does not have a look at the face of any candidate before conducting his/her screening , every candidates is screened base on their Jamb scores and 0′ level grade.
This are the factor that give some candidates edge over the other, it can only be through candidates scoring 180 and above, and 0′ level grade.
The Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto has cut off marks for all their courses, in each of their courses there are specified cut off marks needed from various candidates in their choice of courses for their admission.
NOTE; Admission in Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto does not come by chance but by merit
Application Closing Date: yet to be announced.
For more updates about Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto screening form, cut off mark, new closing date and other information, keep following us and commenting below on what you wish to know about the school, we are always available to feed you with the information you desire.